Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Meet Olive Ostrich - NEW fabrics in my Store

I've been so excited to introduce you to Olive the Ostrich! A few months ago, I was playing around with designs for two of my favorite things (birds and chairs!) and out came Olive. I think she's super sweet in all of her goofy goodness perched on her ottoman. I hope you like her too! There are 5 fabrics in the set and I've just listed them all in my Etsy store.

A few weeks ago I sent some fabric to the divinely talented Penny at Sew Take a Hike and she's finishing up a project that we can't wait for you to see! Before the end of the week, we'll be ready to show off the fantabulous creation she whipped up. So stay tuned!
Olive Ostrich - Set

Olive Ostrich - Blue

Olive Ostrich - Shell Pink

Millefiori Dots - Blue

Heart Flowers - Pink

Dashed Stripe

10 comments:

Unknown said...

oh Laurie these are great ... I likes me an ostrich ... I think it goes back to the dancing ones in Fantasia when I was a child ...

great colours and white space too

Shannon said...

How adorable!! I LOVE Olive!! I don't know where you come up with these designs, but each one is almost cuter than the next! (Seriously, I love them all so much that I don't think I could pick a favorite! I'm still hoarding my donkeys!!)

Reene@Nellie's Niceties said...

Yay! These are great! Gorgeous!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Totally gorgeous - loving the colour choice too x

Little Island Quilting said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little Island Quilting said...

Oops. Typo!
When are you going to send me some fabric so I can do something divine too ;-)

Katie B said...

Olive is such a cutie!

Laurie Wisbrun | Scarlet Fig said...

thanks ya'll! So glad you like her too!

Mary said...

So cute! Love the dashed stripes too!

Pam said...

I love Olive! This line is just as amazing as your others. I really like your style.